The law firm of advocate Karolina Falewska with headquarters in Poznań offers legal assistance in the field of labor law – both individual and collective in the following areas:
- Claiming for the existence of an employment relationship.
- Claiming for remuneration for work, equivalent for unused holidays.
- Claiming for compensation or for reinstatement.
- Pursuit of claims for mobbing, protection of personal rights, discrimination in employment.
- Claiming for accidents at work (among others, post-accident proceedings, employees’ claims).
- Conducting court cases before the courts of all instances – both before the court in Poznań and outside the Poznań appeal.
- Advice on rights for pregnant employees.
- Assistance with terminating employment contracts.
- Legal counseling on the establishment and termination of employment.
- Preparation of information and legal opinions on issues related to labor law.
- The possibility of providing legal services to employers.