Kancelaria adwokat Karolina Falewska with its registered office in Poznań offers clients legal assistance in the following areas:
- Legal advice in the field of substantive administrative law, administrative procedure, court-administrative procedure, as well as administrative enforcement proceedings.
- Preparation of legal opinions in the aforementioned scope.
- Preparing appeals against the decision of the first instance body, complaints about inactivity of public administration bodies, complaints issued by the body during the administrative procedure.
- Preparing complaints to provincial administrative courts, as well as cassation appeals to the Supreme Administrative Court.
- Representing the client in administrative proceedings before public administration authorities, in appeal proceedings and in proceedings before provincial administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court.