Labor law for the employer
The employer, in accordance with the Labor Code, has a number of obligations related to both the recruitment procedure, the employment period itself and the process of possible termination of employment relations with employees, which is often the point of ignition and often means that there is a need to make claims in the labor courts.
The Law Office has extensive experience in the field of representation of employers, providing assistance in the following areas:
- preparation, analysis of work regulations, remuneration regulations, employment contracts and other documents related to the establishment and termination of employment;
- legal assistance with respect to the rules for terminating employment relationships with employees, with or without notice;
- analysis, development of non-competition agreements during employment and after the employment contract;
- legal services for entrepreneurs;
- presenting employers in court proceedings.